Walla Walla Cycling & Mountain Biking
Pedal through Walla Walla paradise
Beloved for the rural farm roads that meander through rolling wheat fields, Walla Walla is celebrated as Washington’s top road cycling destination. The nearby Blue Mountains offer experienced riders steep climbs and sharp turns to attack, while the flatlands and paved trails that run through Walla Walla’s historic neighborhoods and farmlands are perfect for when you just want to cruise.
Coming to town and looking for company on your ride? Visit Walla Walla Valley Cycling, for information on group rides happening around town. Local bike shops, Allegro Cyclery and Bicycle Barn are also great resources for all things riding.
Walla Walla also hosts one of the top bike racing events in the state. The Tour of Walla Walla take place over three days and includes four different races to crown a General Classification winner across all rider classifications.
For cycling related resources:
- Walla Walla Valley Cycling Map
- City of Walla Walla Cycling Routes and Bike Lanes
- Mountain Biking Walla Walla
Have fun and remember, rubber side down!
Cycling in Walla Walla Leaves you Breathless
- Walla Walla Valley is a Back-to-Back Winner: ‘Best Wine Region’For the second consecutive year, the Walla Walla Valley has been named America’s Best Wine Region in the USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards, following a month-long vote of the public. A finalist in the competition each of the last four years, and now a back-to-back winner in the category, the Walla Walla Valley prevailed over 19 … Read More
- Fall Release WeekendAs the air crisps and the leaves begin to turn, Autumn inches closer. And with that is one of the most wonderful times to visit Walla Walla, Washington: Fall Release Weekend! During the first weekend of November each year (November 5-7, 2021), wineries showcase their newest releases and host a myriad of events. While this … Read More
- Hiking In Walla WallaNestled among the basalt rimmed cliffs of the Blue Mountains and rolling wonders of the Palouse Hills, Walla Walla provides a scenic backdrop for some of Washington’s premier hiking adventures. From ultralight to mountaineering, and from backcountry adventures to urban trail systems, Walla Walla has a trail for any hiking shoe. So, where to start? … Read More